As a team member of Faith & Church, you are to engage, build, and maintain relationships with churches to raise their awareness and understanding of World Vision’s work. You are expected to mobilise churches to support WV’s programmes in prayers, funding, providing manpower, knowledge and skills.
- Contribute to meeting WVM Faith and Church department strategic goals.
- Produce materials that expound and reflect on WVM’s Christian humanitarian work.
- Plan and execute church relations engagements: networking activities, speaking engagements, and church events coordination.
- Mobilise Malaysian churches to participate in organisational wide advocacy campaigns.
- Plan and coordinate staff spiritual nurture and formation initiatives.
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in any fields.
- Possessed knowledge in theological studies an added advantage.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin languages (written and spoken).
- Experienced in ministry and team work leadership.
- Effective communicator and facilitator in building church partnerships.
- Compassionate towards the vulnerable and passionate to advocating Christians responsibilities in holistic transformation.
Submit an Expression of Interest